PAISLEY, SCOTLAND



I recently got back from an amazing 16 day trip through Europe covering six different countries. I'll be posting many pictures over the next few weeks from cities like London, Paris, Amsterdam, Hamburg and Brussels, but these first three are from a small Scottish town called Paisley. I started my trip flying from Toronto Pearson on June 14th and arrived the next morning at Glasgow International after a 6 hr flight and 5 hr time difference. I had a connecting flight to catch to Brussels in a few hours and after wandering around the Glasgow airport for a while looking for the RyanAir check-in counter, I finally found out that it was at a completely different airport that was over an hour away in Prestwick :s The discount airlines don't tell you this.. they list the airport as Glasgow Prestwick (It happens to be two different cities) lol.. I guess that's what you get for a $28 flight. I had to take a bus and a train to get there.. so luckily I had a 4 hr layover :) Anyways, it was a beautiful morning so I stopped off in Paisley for an hour and walked around for a bit. It was around 7:45 in the morning when I took these and my trip was just beginning....


3 Comments:
Hey you! The bottom one in colour is my favourite of the 3! It's soft and subtle creating a nice peaceful look :) I'm looking forward to seeing more of the pics, and to playing....with some of the ones from Paris and Amsterdam!
The middle one is my favorite - it's got the best composition.
I like the top one. Single red shutter is eyecatching.
Post a Comment
<< Home